What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
SEO specialists identify the relevant keyword terms that website visitors most frequently use in their searches. These keywords are then used naturally throughout your website content to boost your search position. The dedicated SEO team at adamplifi provides ongoing content development and maintenance to continuously improve your business’s search engine rankings.
In addition to keyword techniques, we also analyze and optimize other factors that contribute to search engine rankings, including but not limited to content quality, site structure, HTML tagging and links.
There are constantly evolving rules that must be followed to get desirable search results, as well as practices that must be avoided if you don’t want to get flagged by Google or other leading search engines. SEO experts at adamplifi have extensive knowledge of this ever-changing strategy.
Our SEO experts have extensive knowledge of this ever-changing strategy.
Curious about your Website? Try our Free Audit.
Why SEO Is Important?
Google and other search engines use specific criteria to determine which sites provide the most relevant, credible information for a user search. Integrating content on your website with a focus on these ranking factors will have a powerful, positive impact on your website’s traffic and quality of visitor:
Optimizing your content is the best way to direct customers who are actively looking for your products to your website Our search engine optimization services provide you with these advantages:
- Improved visibility in search results for relevant queries
- Increased traffic to your website
- Greater authority and credibility
- Visibility in local searches
- Optimizing your content is the best way to direct customers who are actively looking for your products to your website.
A few important SEO statistics:
- Google accounts for over 90% of US site visits produced by mobile search
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- 61% of marketers list improving SEO and search engine rankings as their top goal
- 46% of all searches on Google have local intent
- The average mobile webpage still takes 15.3 seconds to load (too long)
- 3 in 4 smartphone owners turn to mobile search first to address their immediate needs
- 87% of consumers searching on a smartphone use a search engine at least once a day
Optimize Your Website Today
Don’t leave your SEO to chance. Organically generated search results provide higher search rankings and will translate into more traffic and higher quality visitors. We’re ready to help you take your marketing to the next level with professional search engine optimization services designed exclusively for you. Give us a call to learn more about how our search engine optimization services can help your business get noticed.